First of all welcome to our support environment. In this topic we would like to explain you to basics of our support so we can make lives easier and much more fun for all users of this environment. Make sure you'll subscribe to topics that are in your interest such as release notes and known issues so you'll receive updates on the desired topic by email or RSS.
Please login within your Layar account to unlock additional features such as:
- Submitting a private request
- Create topic
- Request a feature
- Report a bug
- Search for answers first
- Check FAQ lists from Layar staff
- Share your knowledge and help each other*
- Ask only private questions via support tickets*
- Report bugs in the right bucket*
- Please make sure you fill in the following details for each bug.
- Environment where this issue occurs, such as type of device, OS version, Layar client version, web browser, etc.
- Detailed description about the issue. It is best to provide steps on how to reproduce the issue.
- If it is related to a specific layer, please provide layer name, test geo-coordinates or JSON response sample, etc.
Feature Requests and feedback
- Fill in your feature request or tell us how we can improve our service*
- Please make sure you fill in the following details for each feature request
- What do you want? (detailed description)
- Why do you want it?
- What are you going to do with it? (use cases)
- What do you expect to get out of this feature?
- Get others to vote for your feature request, so spread the word ; )
- Once scheduled you can find the flag "planned" on the feature request
- Once implemented you can find it back in the release notes.
* You need to be logged in to use this feature. To login in you can just use your Layar account