On 7th June, 2011, we published Layar v5.0.3 to the Appstore. Here are the known issues in this version. This list will be updated regularly before we have the next update.
- iOS 5: Switching to list/map view brings the user to the layer information page. (MAIN-3894)
- POI level sharing does not work properly when a layer has "show filters before launching layer" is enabled. (QAREV-211)
[workaround]: Disable the "show filters before launching layer" option under Filters tab of the layer editing page.
"refreshInterval" is ignored when there is no POI returned in the initial getPOI response (QAREV-210)
- Layer level 'Action' icon is disabled when accessing layer outside layar. (QAREV-206)
- "refreshinterval" is ignored after changing views (from camera to map, map to list, etc) (MAIN-2331)
- custom parameter in layar intent does not appear in the get POI request. (only when layar:// is called from outside of Layar client.) (QAREV-189)
- screenshots on iPhone were processed in .png format which do not contain EXIF data. (MAIN-2317)
- The camera view locks up when it is refreshed with lots of animations. (MAIN-1822)
- No indication that objects are being downloaded in camera view. (MAIN-1423)