On 27th March 2012, we released Layar v6.2 to the Android platform.
Highlights of this release:
- AR Video: Streaming Video in Camera Mode on dual core phones. (Please check out API v6.2 preview to learn how to include AR video in a vision layer)
- Improved handling of Video on single core phones.
- Improved Layar Maintenance messaging
- Bug Fixes, including more responsive augments and better tracking.
- icon display in the map view. Only CIW icons need to be used in the map view. (MAIN-4550)
- camera freezes when user returns to AR view after playing action n landscape mode. (Galaxy S2) (MAIN-4680)
Known issues list can be found at http://devsupport.layar.com/entries/21189602-known-issues-in-android-client-v6-2.