The Layar SDK is a static library that implements the core functionality of Layar into your own app and presents the Augmented Reality view to the user. The biggest advantage of this solution is that publishers/developers can offer immersive AR experiences to their users within their existing apps. It is a new way of enhancing people's world through Augmented Reality.
- Why recent content is not available in the SDK?How can I add this feature on my app?
- What strings and graphics can I override using the iOS SDK?
- Can I use the same Page in different campaign when using the SDK?
- How can i enable MapView support on my Android Project?
- Can I change the default images and how can I do that on the iOS SDK?
- What kind of support does Layar offer for the Layar SDK
- ★ Release Note for Layar SDK iOS and Android 8.4
- Release Note For Layar SDK IOS And Android 8.4.4
- Release Note for Layar SDK iOS and Android 8.3
- Release Note for iOS 8.2
- Release Note for Android 8.2
- Release Note for iOS and Android 8.1